Welcome to Solna public libraries!
Solna public libraries includes the library of Solna centrum, the library of Bergshamra and the library in Ulriksdalsskolan.
• To obtain a library card you have to present an identification card accepted by the library (a passport, driving licence or other photo identitycard). If you do not have an ID-card or a passport, special rules apply. Contact one of the libraries in Solna and we will help you.
• By signing the card you accept the library lending rules and other regulations.
• The library card is for personal use only. You must always present your library card when you borrow items.
• If you lose your library card you must report this immediately to the library (tfn 08-734 22 00). You are responsible for any misuse of the card, until the library has been notified.
• Also report change of address.
• Library cards for children under the age of 18 must be signed by the parent who also is responsible for all items borrowed by the child.
• The normal loan period is 4 weeks.
• Magazines have a loan period of 2 weeks.
• When borrowing you get a receipt.
• You may have at most 50 items on loan at the same time.
Renewal of loan
• Renewal of loan is allowed twice, for items not reserved by any other person.
• Renewal of loan can be made at the library or on the webb or by phone (734 22 00).
• For renewal on the web, please look under related links.
• If an item is not returned by due date, the loan is subject to late charges. You will be sent a reminder if an item is overdue. If not returned despite of the reminder, your lending rights will be withdrawn and you will be sent a bill. Unpaid bills are passed on to a debt collection agency.
• Items on loan can be reserved. A fee is charged for reservations. A notification that the reserved item has arrived is sent to your address. You can also make a reservation on the webb.
• For reservation on the web, please look under related links.
• You must replace books and other items that are lost or have been damaged during the loan period.